|OR SIGN IN USING|
Welcome to FriendBurst!
By using the FriendBurst.com Website you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, whether or not you register as a member. If you wish to become a Member and communicate with other Members and make use of the FriendBurst.com service please read carefully these Terms & Conditions and indicate your acceptance of them by following the instructions in the Registration process.
This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms of your use of the Website and your membership in the Service, and may be modified by FriendBurst.com from time to time, such modifications to be effective upon posting by FriendBurst.com on the Website. This Agreement includes FriendBurst.com Acceptable Use Policy for Content posted on the Website and any notices regarding the Website. You may also receive a copy of this Agreement by contacting us directly via our Contact Us page.
You must be eighteen (18) or over to use the Website and agree to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by contacting us, or upon receipt by FriendBurst.com of your written or email notice of termination. FriendBurst.com may terminate your membership, remove your profile and all content uploaded, or block your IP address, for any reason, with or without notice or cause. If FriendBurst.com terminates your membership in the Service whether or not you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees, unused FriendBurst credits, etc.
Non Commercial Use by Members or Individuals
The Website is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the Service or the Website for any purpose, unless express permission has been granted. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting user-names and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Linking to personal sites from within FriendBurst: As long as your site is not for commercial purposes reasonable linking from within blogs is permissible. Reasonable links are 1 or 2 per blog posts and is at the discretion of FriendBurst. Linking to commercial or to sites for the sole purpose of selling something is not permissible and the links may be taken down. If linking to your site we would greatly appreciate a link back to Friendburst.com
Proprietary Rights of Content on FriendBurst.com
FriendBurst.com retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of FriendBurst.com. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
Content Posted on the FriendBurst.com Website
You understand and agree that FriendBurst.com may review and delete any content that in the sole judgment of FriendBurst.com may violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, reveals personal identifiable information, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Members. Content/Profiles may be removed/deleted with or without warning for any reason including but not limited to the list below.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display on FriendBurst.com service, or transmit to other Members. You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
You also agree that any content 'given' or posted on Friendburst that is for the benefit of friendburst and its members becomes the property of Friendburst as long as it is copyright free. Should you become a volunteer (no matter what your volunteer title), all content posted becomes the property of Friendburst, even if you leave Friendburst.
'Public' Groups are created for he benefit of members on Friendburst. If you delete your account, any group ownership will change to one of the group admins, and if there is no group admin the group ownership will change to an admin on Friendburst.
You may not include in your Member profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, ip addresses, URLs or email addresses. Please respect your own personal safety.
You may not include on this site 'other' Members telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, ip addresses, URLs or email addresses. Please respect other members privacy and safety.
You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although FriendBurst.com cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. The FriendBurst.com Website is monitored daily in order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation.
The following is a 'partial list' of the kind of Content or Actions that is illegal or prohibited on the FriendBurst.com Website. FriendBurst.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and warning and/or terminating the membership of such violators.
* That is patently offensive to the online community, such as any content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
* Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
* Cyber Bullying;
* Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
* Promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
* Material that contains pornography, nudity, or is "sexually explicit". If you see any of this please report.
* Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
* Posting personal information about a member, posting identifiable information about a member (email address, ip address, physical address, etc), re-posting others members emails, blogs, instant chats, etc.
* Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images.
* Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, derogatory, or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
* Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
* Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
* Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
* While you may list other sites you belong to on your profile page, recruiting or trying to get people to come to other sites is not allowed.
* You can have the fact you belong to other sites, but you cannot advertise other sites, have ads for other sites, or have applications on your profile page or anywhere else on FriendBurst.
* Our profiles are highly customizable. Here is a list of items on a persons profile that may not be removed.
- Contact Information. On members profiles is the contact information that has the friend request, ability to block a member etc. This cannot be removed as it is the only way members can block other members.
- Ads. While we all wish we could be ad free, we depend on ads to keep our site running. Removal of any ads on profiles is not allowed.
- Footer. Removal of the Footer area of the profile is not allowed.
* Violence or the promotion of Violence.
* Selling of live animals
* Animal Cruelty or pictures of Animal Cruelty
* Adding Trackers to ones profiles, groups, pages or blogs. This are trackers that show where a visitor is from. They do this by IP, and even though the IP may not show on the page many sites provide this information on backend in the persons account. Because of this any trackers or software, or code that collects a persons IP address is strictly forbidden here and the member that put the tracking or tracking software on their page, profile, group or blog may be banned without warning.
* Substantially copying or trying to impersonate another FriendBurst member
* The use of 'Friendburst', 'Verified', 'FriendBurst Verified' or deviation thereof in the display name, user name, url, or on the profile without the express consent of FriendBurst.
* Fan-site's are welcomes here. Note that should the original celebrity, musician or artist request their name, we may require the fan-site to change their name to have 'Fan Site' in it, 'fan' or something to make it clear that it is a fan site.
* If the name of a celebrity, musician, well known figure or artist is used we will ask that person to verify or prove their identity. If they can't and if they are not a 'fan site' we will remove.
* Global Bulletins are not to be used for Religious or Political commentary. That is what the blogs are for. However, you can link to your political blog from a global bulletin. 'Friends only' Bulletins have no such limitation.
* Global Bulletins. We ask members limit Global Bulletins to 4 or 5 a day. Anymore will be considered spam and subject to be removed with notice. 'Friends only' Bulletins have no such limitation.
* Global Bulletins: posting the "same" bulletin more than once a day is considered spam and may be removed without notice. Continuing to do so may lead up to account termination.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other FriendBurst.com Members. FriendBurst.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
If there is any dispute about or involving the FriendBurst.com Website and/or the Service, you by becoming a member of the FriendBurst.com Website agree to indemnify and hold FriendBurst.com, harmless from any loss, liability, action or claim.
* FriendBurst.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service.
* FriendBurst.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service.
* FriendBurst.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications.
* FriendBurst.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems.
* Friendburst is not responsible for any damage resulting in any links going to sites outside of Friendburst. This includes taking links on ads or user/member generated content.
* We take great care to try to protect out members. However, Friendburst is not responsible for any damage due to viruses or malware while using this site.
* While FriendBurst.com takes care to store your information. However, the content you upload may be deleted or removed at anytime and may NOT be recoverable. It is recommended not to store anything of value on Friendburst.com. All content stored, uploaded or entered on Friendburst.com is at the members on risk.
* Friendburst is for active members. Members who are taking planned absences should let us know. Any member not signed onto Friendburst in over 6 months risks having their profile comments deleted or their account removed completely at our discretion.
* Under no circumstances will FriendBurst.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Website or the Service, between users of the Website, whether online or offline.
The Classifieds/Market section of FriendBurst.com is solely for the purpose of putting people who have something to sell or give away in touch with people who want to buy or take those items.
Each listing can only be used for one item or group of items only. For example, a set of golf clubs, or a grooming kit containing multiple items is acceptable; a bicycle and a dog basket on the same listing is not acceptable.
A listing is active for 30 days, after which time it becomes inactive. A period of 2 days is given as an opportunity for the listing owner to renew if a sale has not been agreed within the 30 days. If the listing is not renewed within the 2 day period it will be deleted.
If a listing is no longer necessary but there is time left on the listing, the listing creator is free to delete or edit the listing within the 30 day active period.
The following items are not acceptable as listings: live animals; items that are illegal to posses, distribute, sell or cultivate; adult material of any description.
FriendBurst.com accepts no responsibility for any disputes, loss or damage arising from transactions and/or agreements initiated in the Classifieds/Market section.