Art meets science – the geological museum2012-07-21 at 06:53 am Blog RSS
The geological museum is a place every decent nerd or geek should visit.
Halls with oil paintings of famous geologists and rows of wooden exhibition cases with typewritten explanations
If you don’t like rock samples and fossil bones, check out the art part, a vaulted stairway with art deco lamps and fresco paintings of chalk cliffs and ammonites!
A few pics from the web :-)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43547009@N00/6820646454/?q=geologisk museum københavn
I wouldn’t be surprised, if “>Adele Blanc Sec came down the stairs
Last 5 posts by hejigen
- Zoo visit - June 15th, 2013
- Funny or just weird? - June 13th, 2013
- Copenhagen mix - in your face! - June 6th, 2013
- Copenhagen mix, the essence part 2 - May 11th, 2013
- Copenhell 2012 - May 6th, 2013
View Counter: 227 views
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.