The Friday Fling Discusses June Acrostically!2012-05-31 at 08:00 pm Blog RSS
Friday Fling #183 June 1st 2012
It’s the first of June and you know what that means: things will happen because it’s June!
So what would that be? What do you associate most with June? How about associating it in an Acrostic?
An Acrostic is a poetry format whose number of lines depends on how many initial letters make up the word or phrase you choose. For instance
June is the middle of three J months
Not the first, or the third.
Every year it’s right in the middle.
This week the Friday Fling Celebrates June stuff Acrostically!
Be sure to save time to read and comment Uncaustically on your fellow Pals’ June Acrostics. The go enjoy the first weekend in June!
Fickle Finger of Fate Award for May 25th
Congratulations Angel Love!
Last 5 posts by CreativePoetryCorral
- Get Lost in the Lines with ME!!! - May 22nd, 2013
- Wonderful Wednesday~Who`s Your Favorite Idol~Star - May 21st, 2013
- IT’S THAT TIME, GIVE ME ONE-MORE-LINE!!! (CLOSED) - May 20th, 2013
- Magic Monday~Magical As We Swing Reaching For The Sky It Seems - May 19th, 2013
- CPC Simple Sunday with Artist Tran Nguyen - May 18th, 2013
View Counter: 234 views
132 Responses to “The Friday Fling Discusses June Acrostically!”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.