Living in a banana’s monarchy…2012-04-19 at 05:45 pm Blog RSS
This is fucking unbelievable
” Prime Minister John Key ordered officials to stop work on plans for a national convention centre after Sky City indicated it might extend its existing facility, Cabinet papers reveal.
The papers have emerged as Key today said he “advised himself” to chase Sky City for a deal to build a new national convention centre in exchange for changes to gambling laws. “
To think the world still looks to NZ as an example of a fair uncorrupted society.
Last 5 posts by Htuati
- Hamish ni idiot - July 11th, 2012
- Sunlight Economics from Imperator Fish - June 10th, 2012
- He isn't my Duke - June 4th, 2012
- Good News On Asteroid Front Shows Government On Track - May 18th, 2012
- Who's brain is this ? - May 11th, 2012
View Counter: 124 views
One Response to “Living in a banana’s monarchy…”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.