Unpublished blog posts from 20112012-05-22 at 11:19 am Blog RSS
The house Heslehøj http://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fil:Hesleh%C3%B8j_in_Hellerup_c._1915.jpg
owned by the famous Ole Olsen
who made the controversial film The lion hunt
on Elleore. The island later became a micronation complete with kings, coins stamps and so on.
Big three “exhibitions” :
bookforum, a book fair planned to move to a bigger but less central location,
womex world music expo festival; held in Copenhagen for the last time.
and cph dox documentary film festival
Tivoli fun fair xmas market
Last 5 posts by hejigen
- Copenhagen mix, the essence part 2 - May 11th, 2013
- Copenhell 2012 - May 6th, 2013
- The first of may - April 30th, 2013
- The street where my grandparents lived - April 27th, 2013
- KB Hallen stuff - April 27th, 2013
View Counter: 237 views
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.