On the Brink of Autumn Days — Legacy Writers “End-of-Summer Byways”2011-09-23 at 10:11 am Blog RSS
ON THE BRINK OF AUTUMN DAYS
of summer’s end
circling the sun
as autumn begins,
days growing short,
of late afternoon as,
leaving summer behind,
I look forward to apples
and to the cooler days
that come with the Fall.
(c) barbara kausteklis 9-22-11
Written for Legacy Writers “Byways/
I’m hosting there right now and this theme
is up from now through next Thursday.
Please do stop by when you get a chance
and share with us.
Thanks always for your visits and comments.
Happy Autumn and Big Hugs.
Last 5 posts by Barbara_K
- WITHIN A SILENT MIST -- A "Simple Sunday" Piece - December 2nd, 2012
- SPILLING OVER -- Friday Fling Piece (with photos) - November 30th, 2012
- TREASURED -- A "Simple Sunday" Piece - November 25th, 2012
- WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MIDNIGHT . . . . a "Friday Fling" - November 23rd, 2012
- HIGH FLYING -- a Blue Angels Acrostic - November 4th, 2012
View Counter: 111 views
10 Responses to “On the Brink of Autumn Days — Legacy Writers “End-of-Summer Byways””
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.