The Six Keys to Living In Your Heart Place2013-01-28 at 03:24 pm Blog RSS
The Six Keys to Living In Your Heart Place
Your heart place is a place where you feel loved and feel at peace at all times. It is a place where the angels and your guides live too. There is no anger and hate there. There is no ego present either. It’s more of a place where you are thinking with your heart and not with your head. In the first part of the article, I will talk about the emotions and feeling that you may have, when not living in the heart place. The second part of the article will be the 6 keys of knowing you are living in your heart place.
Ways that you know you are not in your heart place are as follows:
1. Anger keeps you fully out of the heart place. When feeling anger, you feel very negative towards the person, you are angry with. You do not feel very peaceful, and sometimes it is very difficult in getting over the anger, you are feeling towards someone. Sometimes stepping away from the anger, and feeling forgiveness towards that person, helps you to move on from that anger. This will help, in moving towards living, in the heart place.
2. Despair is another emotion or feeling that keeps you out of your heart place. Despair can be a type of hopeless feeling, which makes you feel totally helpless. Many times when feeling despair, we feel that we cannot get the help we need, because we feel no one can help us.
3. Sadness or grief can keep us out of the heart space, too. When we are sad or grieving, we are so overcome by that feeling, that we become totally paralyzed by that feeling. We tend to isolate and we may also become angry, on some level. Understanding that sadness or grief is a life transition of some sort, makes it easier to be in the positive, despite, the situation.
4. Hate is a very powerful word, but it is something that someone may feel, towards someone at one time or another. Hate is a very strong feeling, and can totally erase any type of positive emotion. Feeling hate is like a black cloud blocking you from feeling joyful at all times.
5. Jealousy is another emotion that will keep you out of the heart place. Jealousy will keep you from being joyful, when someone you might know is enjoying a positive milestone in their life. You might feel some bitterness toward that person, or you may just totally resent what they may have accomplished, on some level.
Those feelings or emotions that had been listed above are just a few of the feelings or emotions that may keep you out of the Heart Place. We all feel these emotions, at one time or another. When we realize we do have this reaction, then maybe we can change the feelings towards this person, or group of people. When we do, this we start to move towards living in the heart place.
The 6 ways, we know we are reaching towards our heart place is as follows:
1. Joy is always present in our hearts. We feel a great deal of joy, towards our life and towards the people that are in our life. We love to start our day, with a feeling of joy in every way. We wake up with great joy, and we plan our day, with lots of joy too. We tend not to dread what our day will be like. We plan our day with careful thinking, and plan it, so the joy can stay there, at all times.
2. The feeling of love towards others is present in our lives. We feel a great deal of love, towards all we know, whether they be the people, we see the most, or the people, we see less often. Love helps us to live in our heart place, because the ego is not anywhere in sight. We tend not to judge as much, and we tend to be more positive, towards all we know. The love we feel is unconditional and no strings are attached, in anyway.
3. Peace is very much felt, when we are in our heart place. The peace that we feel is very deep. Our thoughts are not racing with negative thoughts. We are thinking very positively towards issues in our life and the people in our lives, too. We are peaceful, when we know our life will be blessed, at all times.
4. Calmness is a lot like peace. When feeling calm, we are not allowing life to upset us in anyway. Yes, there may be upsetting things happening in our life, and we choose to remain calm through it all. We are mindful of what is happening, but we are not allowing the issue, to wreck our life. We are choosing to not react negatively and to remain positive at all times.
5. Inspiration is a way of letting spirit into our lives. We find that we get much comfort in listening to angels, or our guides, and mostly hearing from God, or other Higher Power. We find that their wise words may be making some sense to us. We notice the synchronicities, that are happening, and we realize that we are being helped and guided. We know that we are not alone. Most importantly, we are grateful for all that we have in our lives.
6. We have a lot of clarity in our lives, realizing who we were, before understanding about the heart place and how it feels to be living, in the heart place. We have a sense of feeling much more positive, towards our life. We feel that life is a learning process, and that we learn new things, each day. We feel the presence of our angels, and the love that we receive from them. We have a sense of purpose in helping ourselves, and in helping others.
Many times I have heard that when you are in your heart place, you start to realize that negative thinking is really a choice. Sometimes it is the tapes of our growing up with loved ones that were played to us. We didn’t know any better and also realized that to think, that there were other ways, was an impossible thing to grasp. Yet, we felt the black cloud, hanging over us. The realization that the black cloud can clear, is life changing.
The angels also remind us that when the tapes are changed, life can become so much more wonderful. You will find more sunny days, than days with black cloud. When living in the heart place, you find that you feel brighter, and the new clarity your feel is life changing for you, on every level.
Please don’t be afraid to go to your heart place, for when the black clouds clear you will feel so much joy. When you feel this joy, love, peace, calm, inspiration or clarity, you will know that you are living in your heart place.
Love & Light,
Last 5 posts by Angel Love
- Love and Unity - May 18th, 2013
- Always Together - January 28th, 2013
- An Introduction To The Benefits Of Meditation - January 26th, 2013
- Cosmic Lights - January 26th, 2013
- Don't Pass Me By - January 26th, 2013
View Counter: 469 views
7 Responses to “The Six Keys to Living In Your Heart Place”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.